Tawfique Ahmed is working as a “International legal compliance officer” in the company.
Master of Laws (LLM)
University of Derby, UK
Bar Professional Training course | Post Graduate Diploma (PgDL) Northumbria University Newcastle, UK
Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
London Metropolitan University, UK
Certificate Course – Law and the Historic Environment Department for Continuing Education, University of Oxford, UK
Certificate Course – Law and genetics Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge, UK
Member of the Honorable Society of Middle Temple, Inns of Court, England and Wales.
Associate – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
• Associate- International Center for Dispute Resolution, New York, USA
• Former Foreign Attorney (Membership) – National Lawyers Guild, New York, USA
• Young Lawyer (Membership) – Committee Member for YCLA (the Year 2021) Commonwealth Lawyers Association, UK
• Young ADR Member – WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center, Singapore
• Young ICCA Member – International Council for Commercial Arbitration
• Young Lawyer (Membership) – LawAsia, Australia
• Associate (Membership) – Centre for International Alternative Dispute Resolution,
• Associate (Membership) – Asian Society of International Law (AsianSIL)
• Member of the Honorable Society of Middle Temple, Inns of Court, England and Wales.
• Associate – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK